It is important that you read and understand these Game Rules before playing Dream Team Selector’s Big5 Game (Game). By taking part in the Game, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to these Game Rules.
1. You must be 18 or over and live in the UK to play each Game.
2. It costs £5 for each entry.
3. Pick the correct result of each fixture to earn points. The less likely results earn you more points. Points are based on betting probability to ensure the Game is as fair as possible.
4. Pick ‘Deciders’ that will boost or reduce your score. Each Game there will be different Deciders, such as:
Please note that (for all ‘Deciders’) if more than one team or fixture fulfil the above criteria (e.g. if two teams score only one goal; or three teams win by 2 or more goals; or two fixtures have the most goals scored out of the selected fixtures), then points will be awarded to all the entries who have selected those teams or fixtures. Please check out the Game every week, as the Deciders and the points allocated to each Decider may vary from time to time. The number of points for each Game’s ‘Deciders’ is set before the Game goes live and will not change during the course of the Game.
5. The aim of the Game is to accumulate the most points from the chosen fixtures & Deciders to finish at the top of the leaderboard.
6. For Matchdays 1, 2, & 3 the results are scored based on the final result of the fixture. For Round of 16 and Quarter-Finals these Games are ‘knockout’ football fixtures. The results of these fixtures will therefore be a choice of the following:
Please note, in the ‘knockout’ football fixtures, you will be asked to choose one of the above three results and different points are awarded for each. For all the Deciders (except for the Ref) in Round of 16 and Quarter-Finals Games, all events within regulation time (90 mins), extra-time and injury time count towards your score. For the Ref only, all cards shown during the whole match (regulation time, extra-time, and penalty shootouts) count towards your score. Your score at the end of the fixture is final. We do not award retrospective points (e.g. if a red card is rescinded following a panel review, you will not be awarded any retrospective points).
7. To enter and play each Game we must receive your picks before:
8. You may have a maximum of ten entries. If you have ten entries, each entry is separate. You may not change or swap selections from one entry to the other.
9. Prize Pool – you are competing to win a share of the ‘pool’ of prize money generated by the total entry fees minus Commission (see rule 16), as set out in the example Prize Pool Payouts table.
10. If one or more of the chosen fixtures is rescheduled at any time up to 23:59 on the day before the Game starts, we may remove the rescheduled fixtures from the Game. In that event, we will endeavour to replace the rescheduled fixtures with new fixtures. Subject to rule 10 below, if the fixture is replaced, we will use your selection of ‘home win’, ‘away win’ or ‘draw’ as the default for the new fixture. The same principle applies in the Deciders: your original selections will be transferred to the new fixture (e.g. if you choose an ‘away team’ to score 1 goal, your selection will default to the ‘away team’ for that new Decider).
11. You will have the opportunity to amend your selection (including for new fixtures and Deciders) up until the deadlines set out below. It is your responsibility to amend your selection, particularly in the event a fixture is replaced.
12. If a fixture is rescheduled for any reason on the day or after the Game starts, we reserve the right to void that fixture and remove it from the Game. We may void the Deciders and score the Game based solely on the results of the fixtures that remain. However, if the fixture is re-scheduled to a time before the Game finishes, we may not void that fixture and the Game would continue as before. We will contact you via email to explain what would happen in these circumstances. If there are only 1 or 2 games remaining we reserve the right to void the Game entirely. In that event we will contact you via email to explain the Game is void and details on returning your entry fee.
13. If multiple entries tie for a position on the leaderboard dead heat rules apply, meaning we will divide the winnings proportionally across all the positions that make up the tie (unless you are tied in the last eligible position within the Final Group – see below the Prize Pool Payouts table for more details on this tiebreaker exception).
14. The Prize Pool is guaranteed to be a minimum of £10,000 for Matchday 1 Game. For Matchdays 2, 3, Round of 16 and Quarter-final Games please check dreamteamselector.com for the latest Prize Pool guarantee. The Prize Pool will increase as more people enter the Game. For example, if 5,000 people enter the Game and each buy one entry the Prize Pool will be £12,000 (total entry fees minus our Commission).
15. When the Game ends, the Prize Pool will be split based on your leaderboard position. See the guide payouts shown in the Prize Pool Payouts table on this page.
16. Commission – 20% of the total entry fees go to Network Gaming.
17. ‘Refer-a-friend’ promotion: if you refer 3 friends, who all:
18. All payouts will be made into your wallet within 1 working day of the Game finishing.
19. Network Gaming and their affiliates reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so. We may also amend or withdraw any element of the Game for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Network Gaming and their affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
20. As stated in the Terms of Service, the Game is brought to you by Network Gaming.
|11 - 50||10.84%*||£13.55 each|
|51 - 100||8.88%*||£8.88 each|
|101 - 250||15.15%*||£5.05 each|
|251 - 500||20.21%*||£4.04 each|
|Remaining entries within the top 25% ("Final Group")||1.39%*||£3.30 each|
|11 - 50||9.52%*||£23.81 each|
|51 - 100||7.23%*||£14.46 each|
|101 - 250||8.89%*||£5.93 each|
|251 - 500||11.96%*||£4.78 each|
|501 - 1000||17.81%*||£3.56 each|
|Remaining entries within the top 25% ("Final Group")||1.38%*||£3.30 each|
|11 - 50||8.86%*||£44.32 each|
|51 - 100||6.40%*||£25.61 each|
|101 - 250||6.41%*||£8.55 each|
|251 - 500||7.83%*||£6.27 each|
|501 - 1000||9.56%*||£8.33 each|
|Remaining entries within the top 25% ("Final Group")||17.88%*||£3.30 each|
*split across winning entries in each relevant group.